Disclaimer of liability for profit or income of persons
Ukraine,Berezan, Kievskaya îáëàñòü «7» October 2017g.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) refers to the Service website (www.btc-doubler.cc) «(www.btc-doubler.cc)», located at (www.btc-doubler.cc), and to all relevant sites associated with the site(www.btc-doubler.cc).
1.2. The Service's Website (www.btc-doubler.cc) «(www.btc-doubler.cc)» (hereinafter – the Site) is the property of oiMoney
1.3. This Agreement regulates the relations between the Administration of the Service site (www.btc-doubler.cc) « (www.btc-doubler.cc)»(hereinafter – Site Administration) and the User of this Site.
1.4. The Site Administration reserves the right to change, add or remove clauses of this Agreement at any time without notifying the User.
1.5. Continued use of the Site by the User means acceptance of the Agreement and the changes made to this Agreement.
1.6. The User is personally responsible for checking this Agreement for changes in it.
2. DEFINITIONS OF TERMS
2.1. The terms listed below have the following meaning for the purposes of this Agreement:
2.1.1 «(www.btc-doubler.cc)»A service located on a domain name (www.btc-doubler.cc), which carries out its activities through an Internet resource and related services.
2.1.2. The Service is a website containing information about the Goods, the Seller, allowing you to make a choice, order and (or) purchase the Goods.
2.1.3. Administration of the Service website (www.btc-doubler.cc) – authorized Site management employees acting on behalf of(www.btc-doubler.cc).
2.1.4. User of the Service's website (www.btc-doubler.cc) (next ? The User) is a person who has access to the Site via the Internet and uses the Site.
2.1.5. The content of the Service's website (www.btc-doubler.cc) (further – Content) - protected results of intellectual activity, including texts of literary works, their titles, prefaces, annotations, articles, illustrations, covers, musical works with or without text, graphic, textual, photographic, derivative, composite and other works, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademark names, logos, computer programs, databases, as well as design, structure, selection, coordination, appearance, the general style and location of this Content,included in the Siteandother intellectual property objects all together and/or separately contained on the Service's website (www.btc-doubler.cc).
3. SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
3.1. The subject of this Agreement is to provide the User with the Service (www.btc-doubler.cc) access to the Goods and services provided on the Website.
3.1.1. The Service provides the User with the following types of services (services):
· access to electronic content on a paid basis, with the right to purchase (download), view content;
· access to the search and navigation tools of the Service (www.btc-doubler.cc);
· providing the User with the ability to post messages, comments, user reviews, rating the content of the Service (www.btc-doubler.cc);
· access to product information and information about the purchase of Goods on a paid basis;
· other types of services (services) implemented on the Service pages (www.btc-doubler.cc).
3.1.2. All currently existing (actually functioning) services (services) are subject to this Agreement Service (www.btc-doubler.cc), as well as any subsequent modifications and additional services that appear in the future Service (www.btc-doubler.cc).
3.2. Access to the Service is provided on a ________ basis.
3.3. This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the Site, the User is considered to have joined this Agreement.
3.4. The use of the materials and services of the Site is regulated by the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation and CIS countries
4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
4.1.2. Restrict access to the Site in case of violation by the User of the terms of this Agreement.
4.1.3. Change the amount of payment charged for providing access to the use of the Service's website (www.btc-doubler.cc). The change in the cost will not apply to Users who have registered at the time of the change in the amount of payment, except in cases specifically stipulated by the Administration of the Service site (www.btc-doubler.cc).
4.2. The User has the right to:
4.2.1. Get access to the use of the Site after meeting the requirements for registration and payment.
4.2.2. Use all the services available on the Site, as well as purchase any Goods offered on the Site.
4.2.3. Ask any questions related to the services of the Service (www.btc-doubler.cc) by the details that are in the section of the Site "section name".
4.2.4. Use the Site exclusively for the purposes and in the manner provided for by the Agreement and not prohibited by the legislation of the Russian Federation and CIS countries
4.3. The Site User undertakes:
4.3.1. To provide, upon request of the Site Administration, additional information that is directly related to the services provided by this Site.
4.3.2. Observe the property and non-property rights of authors and other copyright holders when using the Site.
4.3.3. Not to take actions that may be considered as disrupting the normal operation of the Site.
4.3.4. Not to distribute using the Site any confidential and protected by the legislation of the Russian Federation and CIS countries information about individuals or legal entities.
4.3.5. Avoid any actions as a result of which the confidentiality of information protected by law may be violated.
4.3.6. Not to use the Site for the dissemination of advertising information, except with the consent of the Site Administration.
4.3.7. Do not use the services of the Service's website (www.btc-doubler.cc) for the purpose of:
4.3.7. 1. downloading content that is illegal, violates any rights of third parties; promotes violence, cruelty, hatred and (or) discrimination on racial, national, sexual, religious, social grounds; contains false information and (or) insults against specific individuals, organizations, authorities.
4.3.7. 2. inducements to commit illegal actions, as well as assistance to persons whose actions are aimed at violating restrictions and prohibitions in force on the territory of the Russian Federation.
4.3.7. 3. violations of the rights of minors and (or) harming them in any form.
4.3.7. 4. infringement of the rights of minorities.
4.3.7. 5. presenting yourself as another person or a representative of an organization and/or community without sufficient rights, including employees of this Service (www.btc-doubler.cc).
4.3.7. 6. misleading about the properties and characteristics of any Product from the Service catalog (www.btc-doubler.cc), posted on the Site.
4.3.7. 7. incorrect comparison of Goods, as well as the formation of a negative attitude towards persons who (do not) use certain Goods, or the condemnation of such persons.
4.4. The User is prohibited from:
4.4.1. Use any devices, programs, procedures, algorithms and methods, automatic devices or equivalent manual processes to access, purchase, copy or track the content of the Website of this Service (www.btc-doubler.cc);
4.4.2. Disrupt the proper functioning of the Site;
4.4.3. Circumvent the navigation structure of the Site in any way to obtain or attempt to obtain any information, documents or materials by any means that are not specifically provided by the services of this Site;
4.4.4. Unauthorized access to the functions of the Site, any other systems or networks related to this Site, as well as to any services offered on the Site;
4.4.4. Violate the security or authentication system on the Site or on any network related to the Site.
4.4.5. Perform a reverse search, track or attempt to track any information about any other User of the Site.
4.4.6. Use the Site and its Content for any purposes prohibited by the legislation of the Russian Federation and CIS countries, as well as incite any illegal activity or other activity that violates the rights of the Service (www.btc-doubler.cc) or other persons.
5. USING THE Service'S WEBSITE (www.btc-doubler.cc)
5.1. The Site and the Content included in the Site are owned and operated by the Site Administration.
5.2. The content of the Site may not be copied, published, reproduced, transmitted or distributed in any way, as well as posted on the global Internet without the prior written consent of the Site Administration.
5.3. The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademark law, as well as other intellectual property rights and unfair competition law.
5.4. The purchase of Goods offered on the Site may require the creation of a User account.
5.5. The User is personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information, including the password, as well as for all activities conducted on behalf of the Account User without exception.
5.6. The User must immediately notify the Site Administration of unauthorized use of his account or password or any other violation of the security system.
5.7. The Site Administration has the right to unilaterally cancel the User account if it has not been used for more than 7 consecutive days without notifying the User.
5.7. This Agreement applies to all additional terms and conditions for the purchase of Goods and the provision of services provided on the Site.
5.8. The information posted on the Website should not be interpreted as a modification of this Agreement.
5.9. The Site Administration has the right at any time without notifying the User to make changes to the list of Goods and services offered on the Site and (or) to the prices applicable to such Goods for their sale and (or) the services provided by the Service.
5.10. The documents specified in paragraphs 5.10.1 - 5.10.4 of this Agreement regulate in the relevant part and extend their effect to the User's use of the Site. The following documents are included in this Agreement:
5.10.2. The contract of purchase and sale of goods by remote means;
5.10.3. Application for ordering;
5.10.4. Suggestions and comments.
5.11. Any of the documents listed in clause 5.10. of this Agreement may be subject to updating. The changes take effect from the moment they are published on the Website.
6.1. Any losses that the User may incur in the event of intentional or negligent violation of any provision of this Agreement, as well as due to unauthorized access to the communications of another User, the Site Administration is not reimbursed.
6.2. The site administration is not responsible for:
6.2.1. Delays or failures in the process of performing an operation caused by force majeure, as well as any case of malfunctions in telecommunications, computer, electrical and other related systems.
6.2.2. Actions of transfer systems, banks, payment systems and for delays related to their operation.
6.2.3. Proper functioning of the Site, if the User does not have the necessary technical means for its use, and also does not bear any obligations to provide users with such means.
7. VIOLATION OF THE TERMS OF THE USER AGREEMENT
7.1. The Site Administration has the right to disclose any information collected about the User of this Site if disclosure is necessary in connection with an investigation or complaint regarding the misuse of the Site or to establish (identify) a User who may violate or interfere with the rights of the Site Administration or the rights of other Users of the Site.
7.2. The Site Administration has the right to disclose any information about the User that it deems necessary to comply with the provisions of current legislation or court decisions, ensure compliance with the terms of this Agreement, protect rights or security (www.btc-doubler.cc), Users.
7.3. The site Administration has the right to disclose information about the User if the current legislation of the Russian Federation and CIS countries requires or permits such disclosure.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
8.1. In case of any disagreements or disputes between the Parties to this Agreement, a mandatory condition before applying to the court is the presentation of a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
8.2. The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of its receipt, notifies the applicant of the claim in writing about the results of the consideration of the claim.
9. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
9.1. The Site Administration does not accept counter-offers from the User regarding changes to this User Agreement.
9.2. User reviews posted on the Site are not confidential information and can be used by the Site Administration without restrictions.
Ukraine,Berezan, Kievskaya îáëàñòü   «7» October 2017 g.
located on the domain name(www.btc-doubler.cc), can get about the User while using the Service site (www.btc-doubler.cc), programs and products of the Service (www.btc-doubler.cc).
1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
1.1.1. «The administration of the Service site (www.btc-doubler.cc) (hereinafter referred to as the Site Administration) »– authorized employees to manage the site, acting on behalf ofoiMoney©, who organize and (or) process personal data, as well as determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
1.1.2. "Personal data" - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data).
1.1.3. "Personal data processing" - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
1.1.4. "Confidentiality of personal data" is a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person who has access to personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or the presence of other legal grounds.
1.1.5. «User of the Service's website (www.btc-doubler.cc) (next ? User)a person who has access to the Site via the Internet and uses the Service's Website (www.btc-doubler.cc).
1.1.6. Cookies are a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
1.1.7. "IP address" is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the IP protocol.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.4. The site administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the User of the Service site (www.btc-doubler.cc).
3.2.1. last name, first name, patronymic of the User;
3.2.2. the User's contact phone number;
3.2.3. e-mail address;
3.2.4. the delivery address of the Goods;
3.2.5. the User's place of residence.
3.3. The service protects the Data that is automatically transmitted during the viewing of ad blocks and when visiting pages on which the statistical script of the system ("pixel") is installed:
· IP address;
· information from cookies;
· information about the browser (or other program which exercises access to ad);
· access time;
· address of the page where the ad block is located;
· referrer (address of the previous page).
3.3.1. Disabling cookies may result in inability to access parts of the Service's website (www.btc-doubler.cc), requiring authorization.
4. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
4.1. Personal data of the User Administration of the Service site (www.btc-doubler.cc) can be used for the purposes of:
4.1.1. Identification of the User registered on the Service's website (www.btc-doubler.cc), for placing an order and (or) concluding a contract for the purchase and sale of goods remotely withService Name (www.btc-doubler.cc).
4.1.2. Providing the User with access to personalized resources of the Service's Website (www.btc-doubler.cc).
4.1.3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Service's Website (www.btc-doubler.cc), provision of services, processing of requests and requests from the User.
4.1.4. Determining the location of the User to ensure security, fraud prevention.
4.1.5. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the User.
4.1.6. Creating an account for making purchases, if the User has agreed to create an account.
4.1.7. Notifications of the Service Site User (www.btc-doubler.cc) about the Order status.
4.1.8. Processing and receiving payments, confirmation of tax or tax benefits, contesting payment, determining the right to receive a credit line by the User.
4.1.9. Providing the User with effective client and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Service's Website (www.btc-doubler.cc).4.1.10. Providing the User with his consent, product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Service (www.btc-doubler.cc) or on behalf of the Service partners (www.btc-doubler.cc).
4.1.11. Carrying out advertising activities with the consent of the User.
4.1.12. Granting User access to the sites or services of the Service's partners (www.btc-doubler.cc) in order to receive products, updates and services.
5. METHODS AND TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without the use of such tools.
5.2. The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User's order placed on the Service Website (www.btc-doubler.cc) «The name of the store, including the delivery of the Goods.
5.3. The User's personal data may be transferred to the authorized state authorities of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5.4. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
5.5. The Site Administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
5.6. The Site Administration, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
6.1. The User is obliged to:6.1.1. Provide information about personal data necessary to use the Service's Website (www.btc-doubler.cc).
6.1.2. Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
6.2. The site administration is obliged to:
6.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in the existing business turnover.6.2.4. To block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of the request or request of the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of identification of false personal data or illegal actions.
7. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
7.2.1. Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
7.2.2. It was received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration.
7.2.3. Was disclosed with the User's consent.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
8.1. Before filing a lawsuit on disputes arising from the relationship between the User of the Service's website (www.btc-doubler.cc) and the site Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
8.2 .The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, notifies the applicant of the claim in writing about the results of the consideration of the claim.
8.3. If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to a judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
9. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
contacts for communication. email@example.com
1. Hosted on pages (www.btc-doubler.cc) (hereinafter referred to as the Site) the information is intended for free familiarization of users with issues that may be of interest to them.
2. 2. All information is provided in its original form, without guarantees of completeness or timeliness, and without other express or implied guarantees. Access to the Site, as well as the use of its Contents, is carried out solely at your discretion and at your risk.
3. 3. The Administration (Site owners, officials, directors, shareholders, founders, employees, agents, Curators of sections and other representatives) makes every effort to provide users with accurate and reliable information, but at the same time does not exclude the possibility of errors.
4. 4. Website (www.btc-doubler.cc) is a project with open content. Its structure allows anyone who has access to the Internet to change its content, therefore the Site and its Contents are provided freely, as an act of goodwill, on the principle of "as is", without concluding any agreements or contracts between you, the users of this Site, the Administration, the owners of servers, on which it is hosted by, or by someone else, in any way related to this or related projects that [the contract] may become the subject of direct claims.
5. 5. The Administration does not make any representations or guarantees with respect to the Site and its Content, including, without limitation, with respect to the timeliness, relevance, accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability or compliance for any specific purpose of the Site and Content, with respect to the fact that there will be no errors when using the Site, it will be safe and uninterrupted, that the Administration will correct any errors, or that there will be no viruses or other malicious codes on the Site, as well as that the Content and the Site do not violate the rights of third parties. 6. Some links on this Site lead to resources located on third-party sites. These links are placed for the convenience of users and do not mean that the Administration approves the content of other sites. In addition, the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility for the availability of these resources and for their content. This statement applies to all links provided on the Website and materials of all websites accessible through banners and links on the website at scienceforum.ru . 7. It is not the responsibility of the Administration to control the legality or illegality of the transmitted information (any, including, but not limited to, information transmitted between users, internal transmission of information in the form of various links, texts or archives), determining the ownership rights or legality of the transmission, reception or use of this information. 8. The Administration takes reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy, relevance and legality of the Content, but it does not assume responsibility for the actions of persons or organizations, directly or otherwise carried out on the basis of information available on the Site or obtained through it, both provided by the Administration and third parties. 9. In accordance with the current legislation, the Administration disclaims any representations and guarantees, the provision of which may otherwise be implied, and disclaims responsibility with respect to the Site, Content and their use. Under no circumstances will the Site Administration be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of information on this Site or on any other site to which there is a hyperlink from our Site, the occurrence of addiction, decreased productivity, dismissal or interruption of work activity, as well as deductions from educational institutions, for any lost profits, suspension of business activities, loss of programs or data in your information systems or otherwise, arising in connection with the access, use or inability to use the Site, Content or any related Internet site, or malfunction, error, omission, interruption, defect, downtime or delay in transmission, computer virus or system failure, even if the administration is explicitly informed of the possibility of such damage.
10. Only the advertiser is responsible for the advertising placed on the Site. The site specifically notifies that it does not guarantee the possibility of purchasing or using certain goods or services at prices and/or on the terms specified in advertising blocks (texts, banners). You agree that the Site does not bear any responsibility for possible consequences (including any damage) resulting from any relationship with advertisers.
11. The Site provides the possibility for users to send questions, comments, suggestions and other information in order to include it in the relevant sections of the Site, which can and will be used by other visitors. The Site assumes no responsibility for the content and accuracy of this information, nor for any recommendations or opinions that may be contained in it, nor for its applicability to specific users. In addition, since the Internet does not fully provide reliable protection of information, the Site is not responsible for the information sent via the Internet.
12. By submitting materials, the sending party guarantees and confirms that it owns the copyright to these materials, has received permission to publish from the copyright holder, or that these materials are in the public domain and are posted in accordance with the legislation or the requirements of the original source. The sending party also guarantees and confirms that the recipient has the full and unlimited right to send these materials, and that such sending does not infringe on anyone's rights and legitimate interests.
14. The administration reserves the right to make changes without notifying users about them. Also, the Administration is not responsible for changing, editing or deleting any information you have added to the Site or other related projects.
15. The Administration has the right to refuse access to the Site to any User or group of Users without explaining the reasons for their actions and prior notification. 16. The Administration has the right to change or delete links to information, graphics, audio and other data posted by Users on the Site, without prior notice and explanation of the reasons for their actions. 17. Any trademarks, marks and names of goods, services and organizations, design rights, copyrights and related rights that are mentioned, used or quoted on the pages of the Site belong to their rightful owners and their use here does not give you the right to any other use. Unless otherwise indicated, the pages of this Site are not associated with the copyright holders in any way, and no one except the copyright holder can dispose of the rights to use copyrighted materials. You are responsible for the use of these and similar materials. 18. Reading, distributing or changing the information posted on this site may be a violation of the laws of the country in which you are viewing this site. 19. The User agrees that all possible disputes will be resolved according to the norms of Russian law. 20. Inaction on the part of the Administration in case of violation by the User or a group of Users of the user agreement does not deprive the Administration of the right to take appropriate actions to protect the interests of the Site later. 21. All rights to the materials on the Site are protected in accordance with the legislation of the EU and the Russian Federation, including copyright and related rights. 22. If, in accordance with applicable laws, any of the conditions are declared invalid, the remaining conditions remain in full force and effect. By using this Site, you agree to the "Disclaimer" and the established Rules and accept all responsibility that may be assigned to you.6. The training and promotional materials on this site, as well as the materials that you receive through the newsletter, may contain descriptions of the income and financial success of various people they have achieved after completing our courses and trainings. These descriptions do not guarantee that you will be able to achieve the same success or get the same result after completing our courses and trainings. Each person applies the acquired knowledge individually at their own discretion.
7. The Site Administration has the right to make changes to the Rules at any time, which take effect immediately. Continued use of the Site after the changes are made means your automatic consent to comply with the new rules.
contacts for communication. firstname.lastname@example.org